RE: Looking for a ride...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for a ride...
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
Katie - 4D-Sport would normally be quite interested in such a lucrative
proposition but following one of the Miata tuner's recommendations we've got a
car that's impossible to spin, even for you!   On the other hand, if we put
enough cones in the right place you could just plow down an dozen or so.  In
other words, you wouldn't want to drive our car the way it's handling.  :^(

Barry

Katie Kelly <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I'm really surprised you haven't offered me a ride,
Navid, because I could help get your business back
into the black.

-Katie