RE: Annual Tech Party this Sunday

To: "'Chris Chao '" <ciaoboy@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Annual Tech Party this Sunday
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:47:53 -0700
>Do we have to bring our helmets in order to get annual tech'ed?

You should bring EVERYTHING for Annual Tech on Sunday.   This includes :

* Helmet
* Rulebook (available for purchase if you don't have one, $20)
* Tires : don't need to mount them on the car, but do need to make sure they
are legal.
* Numbers and Class Letters : see tires comment
* Harness belts, if applicable.

Treat it like tech at an event, except you also need the rulebook.

Also, bring proof that you have been in enough events to qualify for annual
tech.   This is at least 12 previous events.   Printed event results are
sufficient, either as mailed by Pat or printed out from the web.

Ed