nice templates for numbers

To: "autox" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: nice templates for numbers
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:42:20 -0800
While following links for the Slip-angle product, the author references his
finishes in Houston Chapter.  At that site they have a pretty nice set of
pages buried in a PDF file at
http://www.houscca.com/solo2/ltrs-n-nums.pdf

Basically if you need to print out numbers, they have a whole document with
numbers and classes.  You just print out the pages you need.  For some unknown
reason, however, they don't cover Street Touring very well, instead listing
STA through STF and STU.   Maybe they have local classes that break this down
further?  Looks that way.  Maybe they know something that we don't?  :-/

But to be nice to those of us working the trailer and the course, print out
some decent numbers!  Please!  They do include some helpful suggestions, such
as putting them inside plastic sheet protectors (in case of wetness, whether
inkjet or not the paper will suffer) and using low-tack painter's tape to
attach them to the car.  And don't put a number drawn with a ball-point pen or
a Sharpie inside your gangsta-tint windows.  Not saying that we would call a
cone on you just to get even, but....

Paul T