Re: SM engine swaps was:Lotus

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net, INVALID_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR
Subject: Re: SM engine swaps was:Lotus
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2004 23:39:29 -0000
Well, I can see where the confusion comes from. The rule defines allowable
engine blocks but then starts talking about engines and motors.

Let me ask the "restriction" question the most basic way I can think of. If I
retain my original engine, may I strip it to the block, discard everything
else, and build any engine I want? Or am I restricted to Street Prepared rules
except for "induction, ignition, fuel systems, etc."
And if the latter what the heck does "etc." include?

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
https://signup.mybluelight.com