Motorsports Hall Sponsors / Vendors Suggestions?

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>, solo2sc@sfrscca.org
Subject: Motorsports Hall Sponsors / Vendors Suggestions?
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:57:06 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

I'm disappointed to say that I've been unsuccessful this year in obtaining
Sponsorship and/or Vendors for the SCCA portion of the San Francisco
International Auto Show.  It's getting late with the Show beginning on the 21st
but I thought I'd take a half day this week to follow any leads I could get.

Suggestions for prospects are greatly appreciated.  I'll need to know:

Contact:
Telephone #:
Address:
E-Mail (preferable to address):

Thanks in advance,

Barry - 925-997-1745

PS.  Here's a page I've constructed as reference if you want to introduce the
opportunity to your lead before I contact them:
http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758685/index.htm