Nationals Results and Congrats!

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Nationals Results and Congrats!
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <peter.thana@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:53:29 -0700
I'd like to congratulate everyone from SFR who made the trip this year.
I wish I was able to make it, but it was fun to cheer for the home team
from my computer.  The great news is that SFR had a great event, with 8
National Champions crowned and plenty of trophies.  So without further
ado, congratulations to your 2004 SCCA Solo2 National Champions from
SFR:

B Street Prepared Champion Harold Olsen
C Prepared Champion Mike Maier
D Street Prepared Champion Derek Butts
F Prepared Champion Chris Cox
Street Modified Champion Vic Sias
Street Modified 2 Champion Andy McKee
Street Touring S Champion Kevin McCormick
Street Touring S Ladies Champion Katie Elder

As well as the following trophy winners:

BP:
T3 Rory Marin
T4 Steve Hobaugh

BS: