Have any extra Michelin Pilot Sport Cups (18" sizes)?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Have any extra Michelin Pilot Sport Cups (18" sizes)?
From: E911me@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:05:14 -0400
Hi all,

I'm looking for two (a pair) of some michelin Pilot Sport cups.  I have two
already, but need to complete my set for a few upcoming road course events.

If you have any Pilot Sport Cups for an 18" diameter wheel, email me and let me
know what you have, we may be able to work something out.

Anything from a 225 to a 295 mm width for 18" wheels....

If you have a set of 4 other R-compound tires that can be driven on the street
with some good life left in them, I'll consider; but I want them to be between
245-295 widths for an 18" wheel; tires that are suitable for a fast car on the
open track.

Thanks!

Salah