Course Design Resources - Post Round 4

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Course Design Resources - Post Round 4
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:25:32 -0800 (PST)
I've received invaluable assistance in putting together the course last Sunday
and wanted to share some of the sources and results.  I've posted information
at the following:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758688/index.htm

What I still need to do is an "As-built" diagram and will as soon as I update
the site template to accurately account for the position of the light poles.

Interestingly enough, the resource I didn't post is Ben Martinez, the resource
that turned out to be the most critical in the end.  Figured Ben wouldn't want
all those perky e-Mails and calls.

Thanks Ben!

Barry