1991 Toyota MR2 OEM alloy 14 wheels (set of 4) with Kumho

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1991 Toyota MR2 OEM alloy 14 wheels (set of 4) with Kumho
From: "Dan Vargas" <djvarg@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:14:48 -0800
Wheels are in good shape.  They have slight damage to the inside lip on one
front and one rear (I was unable to avoid hitting some small cement pieces
on the freeway a couple of years ago).  The wheels are not out of round, and
have no noticeable vibration.  The wheels are in great shape cosmetically
and functionally.  The tires still have a little life on them but they are a
couple years old.  $150 obo, Redwood City - CA, Dan, (650) 369-4425. See
link below for pictures.  I included pictures of the minor damage to the
inside rim lips just so anyone interested knows exactly what I am talking
about.  Dan (650) 369-4425, djvarg@msn.com.
http://www.geocities.com/carmarvar/MR2wheels.html?1078955107142

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.