Re: Looking for a Daily Driver

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a Daily Driver
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:46:13 EST
In a message dated 03/08/2004 1:30:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
algruner@yahoo.com writes:
Four doors
Reliable
Good gas mileage
Manual transmission
Price: around $7000

If you are selling, or know someone selling, a vehicle
that fits most of these criteria, please let me know.
Thank you all for your help and support.

Alan
To me, nothing beats a used Honda Accord or Civic. However, I have a feeling
your wife might not be into that, because a certain somebody has one already.
:>)

A 2001 Mazda Protege 5 appeals to me as a fun hatch back with very good
handling. Your wife can also choose the sedan if she prefers.

Eric