Re: round 8?

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: round 8?
From: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>
Date: 08 Mar 2004 13:54:23 -0500
> On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 10:02:47AM -0800, Steffan Thomas wrote:
> > OK, the nationals event at Atwater 5/1 & 5/2 is listed as our regional
> > round 8.  how does that work?

no answer for 2004, but the way it was in 2003:

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2003/Championship/round10_info.html

The San Francisco Region National Tour Event on these days will be
scored as a Regional Championship Round.  Non-SFR entrants will not be
included in the scoring for this event.

Run Groups will not follow the normal SFR pattern, but will follow
National Tour standards.  The normal rotation will continue in
subsequent events.

SFR Special Classes will be accommodated -- details TBD.

Scoring: Tour "Combined Time" -- best time of day 1 plus best time of
day 2 -- will be treated as a single run of an autocross, and points
will be awarded on that basis.  Only San Francisco Region members will
be scored on this regional event, visitors will be ignored.