re: rx-8

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: rx-8
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:12:17 -0800
Just so nobody else has to look....
  July FastTrack:

  1) Stock: The following new listings, subject to revision under the
provisions of Section 3.2, have been approved by the SEB per SAC
recommendation: Mazda Rx-8 BS

  October FastTrack:

  7) Street Touring: The Mazda RX-8 is added to the exclusion list for STX
(17.11.A.10).

It would appear, however, to be eligible for SM, as the exceptions are rather
tight and it IS a 4 seater after all.

For what it's worth, I could find no reference as to where it will be classed
in Street Prepared or beyond.  As a WAG I'd say it looks sort of BSP-ish.

So Julie was just thumbing her nose, or basically fun-running which is much
more likely, at Slush #4.  James drove the Cobra in Round 4.  She and James
entered the car in E/SP at Round 5.  Of course, there be dragons (a.k.a.
STI's) there now.

PaulT   (preparing to be update/backdated out of STS, probably to tumble in
amongst the AWD STX crowd like a knife-toter at a gunfight.  Much to Team
Esteem's delight, right Eric?  :-)