Antifreeze Question

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Antifreeze Question
From: "Dennis and Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:31:31 -0800
  There are so many options for antifreeze. Especially for aluminum
engines. Now that I have a vehicle with all aluminum engine, Does
anyone have any recommendations. Should I use Dex-cool, Prestone
5/150, Zerex G-O5 or Peak Global Extended Life?

I though I read somewhere that the Honda Antifreeze was the best to
use in aluminum engines. Any help with this subject would be greatly
appreciated.

                                       Dennis