SF OSP PAX factor & PAX points questions from Reno region

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SF OSP PAX factor & PAX points questions from Reno region
From: EGangloff@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:21:45 EST
Hello from the Reno timing & scoring chief, Eric Gangloff.

We have a class called Street Unlimited (SU), essentially the same as your
OSP class--what was the SF OSP PAX factor for 2003, and have you set the 2004
PAX factor yet?

Secondly, we have used a fixed-points system (21 for 1st, 19 for second, then
18, 17, 16, and so on down to 1 point for each successive finish) for scoring
our PAX championship points.  What method does SF use, and how does it work?
How do you handle scoring your ladies' PAX championship?

Thanks,

Eric
       (( ^<<
  >>^ ))