Roll Cage fabrication shop

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll Cage fabrication shop
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:12:16 +0000
Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop to build a roll bar or cage?
My project CRX will need a roll bar at the minimum and eventually the full
cage when it gets closer to being finished.

I'm trying to find if it is going to be cheaper to have one built as I need
it or go with an autopower and add the additional bars required/recommended
(i.e. NASCAR door bars and additional cross bracing).

-Jeremy

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.