The Honda is dead...Long live the Honda!!

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, baae@yahoogroups.com
Subject: The Honda is dead...Long live the Honda!!
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:45:30 -0800 (PST)
Well as many of you know, my car was stolen last
month.  It was later recovered with the help of some
very alert members of the Bay Area car scene.

Two people are now in jail for stealing my car.

However, they were living in my, and were hardcore IV
drug users it appears.  I'll leave it at that.  If you
want to know more details talk to me in person or hit
me up in a private email.

To see what they did to my Si, you can go here...
http://community.webshots.com/album/97108826lLPXhy
Keep in mind that the pictures fail to capture the
level of filth left behind in my car.

However, for once, someone actually got a fair
settlement from an insurance company, and this allowed
me to purchase my dream machine.

A 2004 Honda S2000.  Silverstone Metallic with the new
two tone red/black interior.  With any luck I'll have
it in a week or so.  Pictures of the new car are
here...
http://community.webshots.com/album/97599706OHLMoI

I want to extend a deep and personal thank you to
everyone out there for all your support over the last
few months with all this going on.

Paul

=====
2000 Civic Si (stolen by some low life bastards)
#51 STS