Re: That was fun!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: That was fun!
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Andy, I'm so glad you had fun! I love reading posts
like this. I'll never forget my first autocross, and
how my hands shook madly, and I was still twenty
seconds behind the nearest competitor. Then, each lap,
I'd take off huge chunks of time. It was so exciting.
Hold on to these memories, because it won't be long
'til you're trying to beat that next guy. Your first
events are when autocross is at it's most innocent and
pure, when it's all about you and the clock, they way
it should be if we weren't all ego maniacs. :)

Good luck to you and your funny French car!

-Katie Kelly