Re: Funny French Car

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Funny French Car
From: Andy Fuchs <awf@kabira.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:48:51 -0700
At 07:24 PM 9/17/2003 +0000, Richard Urschel wrote:

>You could run GS-N and talk to your competitors at each event or just hope
>no one protests you.

It seems like GS-N will be almost just right. I don't think I'll be much of
a threat: my first time, and the car way down on power...

>And, might as well say it now, you could drive a competively classed car.

:-D

Well, one uses the resources at one's disposal. (505 T was Valvoline
Runoffs champ in Showroom Stock B 1997-2000.) I might have to make up some
"Funny French Car" magnetics...

Andy