ST2?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ST2?
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hmm, apologies, I was only partially paying attention when Charlie
brought up ST2. Is this class going to happen in SFR? I can't find any
ba-autox archives on the team.net site. I looked at some recent
Fastracks and couldn't find any mention in there regarding a national
class. The class seems like a great idea to me, especially given the
popularity of the STS/STX classes.

Thanks for any info! And congrats to our Nationals champs and
trophiers!

RIP EJ--one of the kindest souls to ever dodge a cone.

Phil