Rent me your garage or drive way!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Rent me your garage or drive way!
From: "Ruben Padron" <ruben_1271@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 23:56:03 -0700
Hi all,

Well, after a couple of broken lug studs within one weekend of auto-x, I
decided that it was time to make a project out of changing all of the lug
studs on my Miata, rather than waiting until they break again while mounting
my tires at the next event.

Unfortunately I live in a condo community which makes it hard to work on the
car.

So, anyone willing to rent / lend out their garage (or driveway)? Not picky
on location and I can't forsee this taking more than half a day, but would
like to plan for a bit more time just in case. I also don't expect to make
much more noise than what my electric impact wrench makes (not much).

Ideally Saturday 9/13 would be the date, since I'd like to attend the NASA
event in Marina on Sunday 9/14. Let me know if this or any other date works.
We can also discuss price.

Thanks all!

Ruben Padron
CS Miata