Thanks Dennis Armstrong and Ed Rito

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Dennis Armstrong and Ed Rito
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:17:57 -0700
Dennis and Ed,
Totally mellow day. Great weather. Easy pace. Four runs, Morning funs,
afternoon funs. My glove box ran out of room to store all the slips. It was
like a giant test and tune.Thanks guys.  Ed, see what happens when you
change your sparkplugs more often? You get to have all four cylinders. You
were quick after the Pep-Boys pit stop (good pull over the Altamont). And
thanks Dennis for the tools.

Very sorry to hear about the lose of the cd's and camera, Carl. I did not
even realize that had happened even thought we were all there for the course
takedown. We have in the past hired a uniformed watchperson from the
fairgrounds for a very reasonable fee. We should do that as a matter of
course from now on. I actually left my wallet and phone in the trunk this
time to be safe, but I parked right at the front. On the plus, I met and
chatted with some of the nicest people from the area. We even loaned the
registration chairs to the nine and a half months pregnant woman and her
Mom. I made some kids sit in my car. One couple from Manteca who had seen
the event advertised on the fairgrounds calendar will probably show at
Atwater to check it out (old fellow brit car owner, guarantee they will be
members before long).

I told Ed (his first Chair experience) that the secret to a successful event
is the one-syllable crew, Durk, Don, et al. And especially Bryan who has the
longest day of everyone, every event. (after we got Eds car fixed  we tried
to find the restaurant, but couldn't). The Reg crew Jeremy and Don are so on
top of it. Nice day all around from the folks who know how.

We should definitely keep Stockton on the calendar, At four hundred bucks,
we can break even with the setup crew. And we need to spread out a bit more
around our geographical area. Chris, you post just arrived. I think there is
a way to have a 50 second course there without compromising speed or flow
( 5-7 second hit on the ovderlap but low attendence will make it work).
Yesterday was an ad-lib but for the future, we'll give it a try.

Tony