Re: Atwater Tour & Pro Solo!!!

To: <Pilixx@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Atwater Tour & Pro Solo!!!
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:38:07 -0700
sorry if this has been covered but im still confused.

do i sign up for OSP as a class, or some other class?  if we run in E MOD,
do i have to worry about my competition showing up on slicks?  i cant afford
to buy a set of hooisers for concrete, much less a set of wheels and slicks
just for one event each year.

james
OSP - Our Snake's Place