Re: How good is Sequoia Institute?

To: "Bay Area-Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How good is Sequoia Institute?
From: "Sean Bradshaw" <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:51:46 -0700
Co-worker of mine say's they're expensive for what you get. Seems like
De-Anza or Skyline colleges might give you more value. For my money though
it's take it apart yourself and figure it out, that's definately a lot
cheaper than either. And by cheap I mean ghetto rigging it, not saving $$$.
;-)

And I wonder why my racecar needs *another* engine... Good thing the daily
driver is under warranty, or who know's what I'd have off of it already.
-Sean