TECH HELP

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH HELP
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 22:06:27 -0800 (PST)
Just a reminder, working TECH IS one of the work assignments for the first 4
run groups. PLEASE help and sign up to assure we have a SMOOTH and efficient
event!! We started our 2003 Annual Tech at the last event. We will offer annual
tech, again, on Sunday from 1pm to 2:30pm. For those of you who had an annual
done for 2002, TIME's UP! That means, you must be tech'd at each event, unless
you pass the 2003 inspection. The registration people will have a list of those
who passed the 2003 inspection. If you aren't on the list, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR
CAR TECH'd during the event, prior to your run group, OR, get an annual.
Remember, you must have competed for 3 years or have run at least 12 events
last year. Bring your rule book for validation and/or confirmation of the
events. See you Sunday, THANKS!