Video Camera Mount Rules?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Video Camera Mount Rules?
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:12:38 -0800
Hi Folks -

Once upon a time, I remember reading something in the Solo2 rule book
pertaining to mounting video cameras in your car.  Not whether or not it
was allowed, or anything to do with reviewing the tapes, just info on the
mechanical mounting of the camera.  However, I've been searching through
the book, and can't seem to find anything.  Anyone know if there are any
rules covering this?  I seem to recall it requiring a safety strap, along
with a few other things, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, if anyone could point out the pertinent areas, especially in the
2003 rule book, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Jim