2003 Points are FINALLY posted.

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2003 Points are FINALLY posted.
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:38:54 -0800
Sorry for the delay, took a while to get time to do it.
Adding the Novices to the open class page offered
more of a challenge than I expected.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2003/Championship/points.html

Of course they are liberally cross-linked with the results pages, too.
If you don't know about this, look for links and try them all out.
I think every link you could want is implemented...if not ask for it.

I intend to show the number of entrants at each event, and the number
of events entered by each person, too, later this year.

I'm working on the timesheets too, so far the ones out there don't have
novices listed, hope to fix that soon.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"