Re: Road trips on race tires?

To: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road trips on race tires?
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:41:15 -0800
i usually put 500 to a couple of thousand miles on my race tires
(victoracers or ectsas) and they do ok.  it does add additional heat cycles
so it tends to prematurely harden them, but you can use race tire in a can,
sell/throw them out, or wait until they get really warmed up and start
sticking again.

-james