12 Pics from San Jose Auto Show

To: "Autox List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 12 Pics from San Jose Auto Show
From: "MrPepsi(Brent Johnson)" <Soloii@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:32:38 -0800
There are two pics from the SCCA booth.
Then a few pics of my personal choices.
Sorry I am so biased.
Not many but there were so many people there.
I took my whole family and occasionally you can see one of them.
Like if front of the silver focus looking Toyota.
That is my son Josh in the black and orange flame beanie.
His favorite hat.

I went solely for the glimpse of the new 2005 Mustang which was booked at
the Detroit show.
However, there are some nice pics of this incredible new concept at
www.autoweek.com <http://www.autoweek.com/>

If anyone finds out when this concept may make it's rounds to the Bay Area
please let me know.
Comments are always appreciated.

Brent Johnson
'01 Mustang GT
FS #03

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]