Re: Re:In today's mail

To: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:In today's mail
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:56:26 -0800
some ideas are worthy of scorn, no matter how trendy.  its possible such an
organization might find a few racers, but i doubt that's its real intent.
there was some MTV race series promoted a little while ago, but it turned
out to be a "pretty boy" contest as i recall.

change will come from the bottom, and from amateur grassroots organizations
like scca and nasa.  as far as i know, women are not explicitly banned from
any motorsport.  if there are more women feeding it from the bottom, then
more will make it to the top.  the old fogies that are now at the top now
will die off.  people (well and money) make the racing, so whatever people
are DOING the racing will form what racing is.

-james