Re: website calender update?

To: "Chris Warner" <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: website calender update?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 06:28:06 -0800
Chris,

Only Nationals and the local ones get posted on our website,
the national schedule is available on the SCCA website, http://scca.org.

Nationals are always in mid-September, and our Tour events are
several months away.

I am really sorry that you fiund our website inadequate.  Turns out that
we need a new webmaster this year, and I hope you will want to
get involved and make it better.  In fact, it would be great to make
one person responsible for calendar, another for results, etc.
Can you help us out by becoming the calendar webmaster?
It's really a pretty easy job, not more than an hour a month or so.
You will always be the first to know the up-to-date schecule, too.

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"