Re: Wheel studs- to buy or not to buy?

To: <Dan4223w@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel studs- to buy or not to buy?
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:29:17 -0800
ive had to replace some or all studs on most of my autox cars.  ive always
used OEM or whatever i could find that fit.  they cost like $1.50 each so
its a very tiny expense compared to the race tires.  if you have the
calipers off to do brakes, thats a convenient time to do them. however, your
car isnt that old and will likely be fine.

-james