Re: Lost run times...

To: "Glenn Ellingson" <geewiz@sonic.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lost run times...
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:01:17 -0800
heres the problem: after the drivers meetings, the chairs are desperately
trying to get a car to the line and started, sign off workers, answer
questions, listen to reasons why so-and-so has to work a different run group
etc.  its the busiest time of the day.

i do try to stop off at the motorhome and see how things are going, but
there were such problems with worker signup i didnt have much of a chance
to.  i did train several new people to do timing jobs sunday one-on-one.

yeah, youd think that if a car starts turning in the only 39's seen that day
that you'd pay some attention to it.  dick and i both went sub-40.

-james