Re: San Francisco Greater Bay Area Invitational

To: osp13@mybluelight.com
Subject: Re: San Francisco Greater Bay Area Invitational
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 07:05:34 -0700
Rich,  Personally, I think it's a great idea.  While I don't qualify (too few
entries
in a single class with a single club) it'd be great, for example, to compete
with 9 GS
contenders vs. the 3 or 4 typically running SFR or Fresno (couldn't make Sac
events
this year).  Not that these folks haven't summarily beaten me, it'd just be
good to
broaden the competition a bit.

Heck, for me, it would be a local autocross I'd be intrigued to be a spectator
of...
DRAMA...

If the format were to be offered next year it'd provoke me to be a bit more
consistent,
well, in the class I compete in, not necessarily in my driving :^).