SF Test & Tune Details!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net;, Gwrichardson42@aol.com
Subject: SF Test & Tune Details!!
From: CCoxx@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:42:47 EDT
Test & Tune Details!

Participants:
We expect to have about 55-65 people at the event.B  The majority of them are
attending Nationals so this will be the event to plan paddock spaces for
Topeka and caravans for the trip out and back!

Check In:
Only previously registered people will be able to participate at the event b
we are not accepting any new entries.B  All participants need to check in with
Pilar for a tech card at the registration table.

Time:
Due to possible hot temperatures, 8:00 a.m. will be our start time for both
Saturday and Sunday.B  On Saturday we will run from 8:00 b 12:00 then break
until 2:00 then run until 6:00 p.m.B  If enough people want to continue
running from 12:00 b 2:00 we can do that too.B  On Sunday we will not take a
break and try to be finished by 4:00 p.m. so everyone can get a head start in
getting home.

Run Order:
We will break into two groups b approx 30 each.B  Each group will run
approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.B  Cars will
be run one at a time so the workers can pick up cones safely and so we don't
have to have a ton of people working.B  A skid pad will be available for use
on a different section of the site for use at any time.B

Work Assignments:
Everyone will have to work one of the two days over the weekend b we will
have limited workers on course and changeovers at least once during the 2
hour shifts.B  Webll finalize the work details on Saturday and Sunday
morning
after we know how many people are participating each day.B  One mandatory work
assignment (besides those on course) will be for gate duty to assure everyone
on the site has signed the waiver.B

Car & Trailer Storage:
Cars and trailers can be left on the site, we expect the airport folks to
give us the key just as they did for the Tour and Pro.

We will need help Saturday morning for final course set-up, tech and to do
waiver duty at the gate.

Any questions b reply back to this email and webll get back to you!

See you at the Test & Tune!
Chris & Pilar