Re: I need help with understanding Tire options for F STOCK

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: I need help with understanding Tire options for F STOCK
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:51:03 -0700
John F. Kelly Jr. wrote:

> -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------
>
> Message text written by "Stacey"
>
> "Due to this
> special compound, these tires are not suitable for highway use as the
> expected miles of wear of these tires is greatly reduced"
>
> -Stacey"
>
> -------------------- End Original Message --------------------
>
> Well, Stacey,
>         We purchased four (4) Hoosier Autocrossers about two years ago to
> run on our V6 Camaro in G Stock at a Castle Field event.
>
> --John Kelly

John, your memory is pretty short, that was before I ran F stock in '98.
I got 50 runs out of the set I used in '98, and they still had rubber
left on them. We now get over 80 runs out of the Hoosiers on D. Johnsons
Zo6 Vette.

Jesus
P.S. there were a few factors contributing to only getting 18 runs out
of those tires for you and Pat.