Re: Miata Mechanics

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata Mechanics
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
A friend of mine used to take his 3rd generation RX-7
there and he always seemed quite pleased with their
knowledge and service. He's not on this mailing list
but if you have specific questions throw 'em my way
and I'll relay them (he's a few cubes away from me) or
ask him in person (he should be at Sunday's event
driving a blue WRX (hmmm, that narrows it down to
about 15 cars), #21. His name is Lawrence Hindle (and
he goes by Lorry).

Joe

--- "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com