Focus ZX3 and Focus autox stuff for sale!

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Focus ZX3 and Focus autox stuff for sale!
From: "BOYLE,CRAIG (HP-Cupertino,ex2)" <craig_boyle@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:45:28 -0400
OK, we're selling the Focus. I'm picking up my new ride next Weds and
trading the Focus. If anyone's interested in the car, let me know, based on
the trade in value, I cannot sell it for less than $7700 privately.  What it
is:

1)      2000 Ford Focus ZX3, Silver, AC, ABS, CD. Winner of numerous COTY
and 10 best awards. 28k. Immaculate and well maintained. Autox'd 5-6 times.
$7700 firm (this is a good deal). Still has 11 months/8000 miles full
factory warranty. No problems with car, no wrecks, no dings, interior
perfect etc.
2)      Set of 15x6 alloys ZX3 alloys, with 205/50 15" V700's. Lots of tread
(only run a few events) $400.
3)      Focus trailer hitch (only ever used as bike rack, never towed
anything). $100.

Craig