Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields

To: Joe <joe@bea.com>
Subject: Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:58:46 -0700
I seem to recall that SFR has always gotten the lot swept the day
before, but it seems to revert quickly to its normal (sandy) state.  I
heard that the surface was improving towards the end of last year.
Maybe not...?

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94