RE: Jr. Cart Entrants Round 9?

To: "'Peter Mottaz'" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, bchafin@attglobal.net,
Subject: RE: Jr. Cart Entrants Round 9?
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:53:40 -0700
I'll be there with the kids in the afternoon, but they won't be running.
Amanda can't run the KT-100 and Cameron needs to bring his grades up before
he can run.

The OTC website has been really bad about posting the results.  They just
posted the overalls and 2 track results (Thunderhill and Streets of
Willows).  I'll tell you all about it on Sunday.

--Navid
The OTC Cinderella award winner.  :)