Set up workers for Sunday May 26

To: "ba autocross list" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Set up workers for Sunday May 26
From: "Cheryl Grantz" <sgrantz@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:40:37 -0700
Tyrrell Morris and I are chairing this Sunday. It's been a while since we've
seen most of you, so I know you are anxious to get out there and help us set
up. Tyrrell is in charge of course; I'm in charge of equipment. Please let
me know if you can help. We guarantee you will have fun, get a course
preview, and be first on the list for fun runs if we have them.

Of course, all you ESP/DSP guys are dying to be there early. Any STS rookies
that want to learn set up, we'll have some great teachers. Don't be shy!

Let me know by e-mail or call during the day (530) 934-4455.

Hear there's a dinner meeting for bench racing afterwards somewhere near by.

Probably the last event I'll ever chair
Say you were there!

Sherry Grantz

---