De Anza

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: De Anza
From: "Larry G. Word" <larry.word@digitalengraving.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:16:05 -0700
>From San Francisco via 280 was not bad at all...got to De Anza
at 5am sharp and I was entry #146(ouch).
Got on track at 10:30am[no rain yet] arrived home by 12 noon, not bad.

This being my first endurance type event,  I enjoyed taking
3 laps per run instead of the stop and go of a normal
autox event.  [way shorter learning curve on this "mini course"]

I would not mind going to more of these via SCCA.
Does anyone know when and where the next endurance event might be?
Does SFR host any?

Larry