Re: Missing Water Sprayer at De Anza

To: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Missing Water Sprayer at De Anza
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:35:59 -0700
In message <20020520163509.57695.qmail@web13607.mail.yahoo.com>,
Arie Villasol writes:
>Congrats to Vic on TTOD! Did it dry up in the
>afternoon?? I ran right after lunch with the wipers
>on. The weather was unfortunate, but I at least I got
>a little practice on the rain tires.

It dried up pretty well in the afternoon, or at least the standing
water disappeared.  Thank me any time for scooting home, switching to
street tires, and returning just in time to run maybe fifth from the last.

Or blame me for the weather -- I'd just changed my oil, washed my car,
and treated the Miata top, so I shoulda known it would rain.  Especially
since I left my umbrella and raincoat at home!

>Thanks in advance, and thanks to all the DeAnza Auto
>Tech guys & gals who make it possible each year!

It certainly is a pleasure to relax under the trees and watch
the autocross, while munching on burgers and all the rest.
I wish we had more autocrosses around here like that (without
the long tech lines, lack of run groups, yadda, yadda, yadda).

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net