I DROVE TODAY!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I DROVE TODAY!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:31:18 -0700
This is not a story. There is no beginning, middle, nor end, so Vic, it really
doesn't require that much of your concentration. I so worry about you hurting
yourself, though, so I'll keep this one as short as I can.

I drove for the first time today. I can easily slide into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
1st requires two hands, and 5th requires some teeth gritting.

My doctor says my shoulder is looking really good, and was impressed by its
flexibility.
He says it'll take six months until I am back to 100%, though. This is very
disappointing, but maybe doctors always give longer estimates.

Katie