4 315x35-17 Hoosiers for sale, cheap

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4 315x35-17 Hoosiers for sale, cheap
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 00:39:54 -0700
I have four 315x35-17 autocross compound Hoosiers for sale.  Purchased
for nationals last year, used for a total of 30 runs (nationals was on
concrete, but the other 27 runs have been on asphalt of one sort or
another). Unfortunately (and much to my dismay), these hoosiers cannot
compensate for an incompetent driver, so I can't guarantee that you will
win your class every time while using them.  They are, however, in good
shape and raring to go, with at least 50% treadwear left.

Asking $300 / OBO; will deliver to an SFR autocross (as long as you
don't laugh at the car I end up running in) or ship at buyer's expense.

Cheers
-b