Oooops I Made Another Second Mistake In My Life

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oooops I Made Another Second Mistake In My Life
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 20:48:36 -0700
In regards the first SFR national Tour, I lied. Oh well, what can I say.

The first National Tour in SFR wasn't April 1993. The real first SFR
hosted National Tour was May 1992 and it was at Crows Landing. 1992 was
the first year for the National Tours.

I guess I didn't look further down my wall. All the trophies are hung on
the wall in chronological order by date. The first year National Tours
were sponsored by that Asian Tire Company.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com