S&T Racing Enterprises

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "INTERNET:Larrybsp@aol.com"
Subject: S&T Racing Enterprises
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:54:18 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Larrybsp@aol.com

"
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

            Anyone have the phone number  and address of S&T Racing
Enterprises in Castro Valley?  TIA

                                                    Larry"

Guess I should have given this to you in the first place. <G>

Paul Traver, S&T Enterprises
(510) 885-1996

He dropped the word "racing" from his business name several years ago for
insurance reasons.
        He's been working outside the shop lately due to a business
slowdown since Sept. 11. He'll welcome your call! As he's not in most days
for the duration, I'm sure he'll return your call in the evening if you ask
him to.

He did the major work on Kevin Chrisman's B Mod car which showed up for the
first time in several years yesterday at Stockton.

--John Kelly