Re: Tour and "pro" solo events

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tour and "pro" solo events
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:46:21 -0700 (PDT)
It is not shameful to find these events not fun. They
are overhyped and simply not much fun for some of us.
There is nothing wrong with that. The low entry count
may just show this.
The year I was membership chief for the region gave me
a lot of input from folks about what they found
lacking in the club. Lots of folks wanted an ombudsman
to air their problems to. Those problems have been
denied everytime I have brought them up with anyone in
SCCA who ought to care. Membership chief's job is to
sell, not satisfy the "customer".
Or has something changed in the programs and the way
they are run since I too ran away? [This is your
chance to either flame me away again or try some
customer satisfaction selling...]

=====
Dennis Hale
http://health.yahoo.com