Re: Pics this sunday

To: "Alan Gruner" <algruner@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pics this sunday
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:26:27 -0700
There's been a lot of concern about publishing
photos, so I'll re-assert the web site policy:

If you send me a URL of web photos from one of our events,
or videos, and promise to keep them online for a year or so,
I'll add a link to your site from the event info page.
We have done this for several years, but not much has come
to me recently.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!