Re: Bay Area fabrication shops

To: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>, Larrybsp@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Bay Area fabrication shops
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:58:02 -0700
i wonder if this is the same group i used a few years ago.  a racer contact
i had told me to go to some back alley, knock on the third door on the left
and ask for some dude- but tell him who sent him.  the guy was a master with
the flame and i paid in cash.  all sorts of odd race car projects in there.
not much racer stuff going on in berkeley, so im glad to have something
close.

-james c