Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??

To: nokones@kenmitchell.com, Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:07:38 -0700
That's not even funny!
I'm sick and tired of the bad publicity on Stockton...My only negatives on
it include the smallish lot size, sort of bumpy site (not nearly as bad as
Candlestick), and the neighborhood. But I can say the same for Oakland and
3Com as far as the neighborhoods go.
Ever since we started running at Stockton, I'm aware of maybe 3-4 thefts
(the most outstanding being the brazen theft of the Corvette). Most of the
time it's tires, a tool or more, small things that can easiy be toted out.
At any event, no matter where it is, is pays to secure your belongings.
--Pat K